Nonquit - NeJayed v Salamu
There are many factions vying for their own power and success within the continent. These factions have a wide range of goals, but all come with benefits to their members based on the member's Renown. These benefits include but are not limited to: favors, information, potions, lodging, support, followers, armies.
- The natural order must be respected and preserved.
- Forces that seek to upset the natural balance must be destroyed.
- The wilderness can be harsh. Not everyone can survive in it without assistance.
To restore and preserve the natural order, keep the elemental forces of the world in check, keep civilization and the wilderness from destroying one another, and help others survive the perils of the wilderness.
Gnome leader of Hippogriph scouts in Glengalley.
"Down with tyranny. Fairness and equality for all."
- One can never have too much information or arcane knowledge.
- Too much power leads to corruption, and the abuse of magic in particular must be closely monitored.
- No one should be powerless.
Gather information throughout the world, discern the political dynamics within each region, and promote fairness and equality by covert means. Act openly as a last resort. Thwart tyrants and any leader, government, or group that grows too powerful. Aid the weak, the poor, and the oppressed.
Bin, Bit, Byte
Order of the Last Age
"Unearth the secrets of the past, to create a golden future."
- The endless cycle of good vs. evil leads to amazing creations hidden over time.
- If there is a chance to a better future, it's in understanding the mistakes of the past.
- Powerful artifacts should only be used by those who respect them.
Find wondrous items lost to time and hidden by those who would abuse them. Share those items with the world and wield them for a future of understanding and knowledge. Appreciate the craftsmanship, power, and lives put into the creation of magic items throughout the land.
Ranks within factions require renown, which is gained by helping a faction. Organizations sometimes have other requirements as well, most typically a level requirement.
|Renown||Level||Harpers||Emerald Enclave||Order of the Last Age*|
|25||10||Wise Owl||Winterstalker||True Finder|
|50||15||High Harper||Master of the Wild||Shaper of Futures|
*Order of the Last Age requires wondrous items instead of character levels for increasing rank